Friday, September 7, 2007

Three weeks and counting...

AlyTalksALot went on vacation...Maine was quite nice.

Now it's back to fundraising! Less than a month before the big event. Professionals event II was lovely, a few less people than usual, but no less fun. Pictures to come once I get them off my camera!

Now on to the next one. Thursday Sept 13th, 7pm Rosewood Bar in North Beach. Taylor and I made a lovely evite, we also used Facebook invitations. This was my first foray into invites on Facebook, hopefully it will work well-I mean, always fun to see pictures of everyone coming to the event. If they're cute, you know you should definitely be there ;)

Basically, everyone gives a donation at the door, then gets drink specials for the night. We are also working on a raffle to raise a lil extra. Raffle items TK as we used to say when I looked at pictures for a living.

Want to see pictures of my nephew? I am not sure that will encourage you to donate, but you never know...

No comments: