Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Things that make me feel better

That was depressing, maybe I should not leave you hanging thinking I am crying my eyes out every night (it's really just every other...)

Things that make me feel better:

1) Talking it out (thank you)
2) Using things like exam view pro and puzzlemaker.com to create quizzes and puzzles FOR me
3) Eating candy and baked goods
4) Being productive--seriously, just making lists and crossing stuff off of them has the best effect
5) Talking to parents and genuinely hearing in their voice that they too want their student to succeed and are going to do the best they can to help me out.
6) Friday is now just three days away, I will be in Chicago in my wonderful boy's arms so soon.

And some fun...Here is a pic of the TFA Whites Creek Family (or most of us)...

No comments: