Saturday, January 12, 2008

And Away We Go!

12 hours to Seoul

...in Seoul, wake up from sleeping, get off the plane (one of the last), walk through mirrory/glass jetways from the plane with all my hand baggage (a lot--did you see all those meds, had to carry them all on). Walk to a line, get a transfer card, walk to another line, go through security--after just gotten off a plane where 12 and some hours prior I'd just gone through security--go up an escalator to the gate area, stretch for 10 minutes, wait in line to board, go down an escalator back to where i started, back through the mirrory/glass walkway, step right foot first in to the plane (I am superstitious) and head back to 54k, my beloved window seat next to the two Canuks. Find my blanket freshly folded and back in the plastic bag it had be in 13 hours ago.

No comments: